Sunday, 26 De February De 2017
Espiguet, s/n, Abella de la Conca - 25651
Phone: Tel. 973664198 Fax: Fax. 973664198

Places of interest

1 · 2 ...   »
Situated over the village, mentioned for the first time during the eleventh century, and now in ruins, the centre of the barony of Abella. ... + info

Mentioned for the first time in 1141, of Lombard-Romanesque style. </ P> In the ancient parish church, a magnificent Gothic altarpiece was preserved; painted around 1375, it is located now in the Diocesan Museum of Urgell. P:

... + info
In the village, an altarpiece of la Pietat is preserved, by Pere Espallargues , from the fifteenth century, recently restored. ... + info
Search

City
All administrations

Highlights
IWS

Sitemap